skip to main | skip to sidebar

My best way!

,what is behind of the next curve?

Monday, October 16, 2006

THAT IS OVER!

I am staying, Not do I want
I am going, Not do I want
I am living, Not do I want
I am challenging, Not would I want
I am loughing, Not would I want

Got such a feeling is the real face of mine, REAL!
Posted by kaveh at 9:46 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Challenge!

Challenge!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2008 (18)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (6)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2006 (70)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • گرايش "ملي" را بايد کجا ديد؟
      • the shifts!
      • The synergy of decision!
      • No comments!
      • BAARMIGARDAM!
      • THAT IS OVER!
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2005 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me

About Me

kaveh
View my complete profile