Friday, October 20, 2006

The synergy of decision!

The synergy of decision is not always of positive decision.

10 years ago I saw a very close guy who was terribly ill decided to die and died in less than 2 weeks, no more treatment and cares worked.

At the moment it seems a chain of events tries to stop me of my decision: My director postponed the meeting for 2days, the website of my booking runs an error , my credit card goes slow of the process, my cheques have not arrived yet and other little stuff...

I don't care if things have changed dramatically in last two weeks and I know more fluctuation are coming ,I don't care and I am doing what I am going to do , even it makes me destroy of all ideals of life for life time, fuck them all, I don't mind at all, all my patient and time have been run out!

That is enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's difficult to make a decision.. sooo diffficult! A good friend of mine always sais, if u stop (or postpone) making decision on ur own, the nature would do that for u and it might be a painful one! yet, actually I can not properly apply the lesson!

Black Jazz Britain said...

"Fuck'em all" is correct man!

kaveh said...

Rahil,
sure that is the worst one, nature is not actually the mather nature, that is the forces and the chain of your descision, which makes the path of nature, what ever happens is just cos of our view and what we did!

kaveh said...

Yeas....