They grey days are of my shiny gloden days, I made them so bright that no body even my self was able to see the gray days, but now they appear, I belive the coluor will change, the life , manner and myself.
Now I love the colour, I hate before , Black, now is time to through away all my riouts clothes and see the beauty of black and white, the colours are hateful and only these two are enough.
For me what I did , what ever they were are dices of life, I did them , I made them and now I should deal with them....
I have to go and get the ticket to London, min by min the price is rising up and every penny matters for me, but I don't mind, even if I could not be able to get there, it is the same as now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment