
"All these words are just my personal whispers and brain scan before thinking of whatever they are right in grammer or dictation.
Sorry if you cann't understand!"
is the only power who can overcome the fire, the truogh controller of the most powerful power of the woThese days the son of Dragon is in the dragon's land. Where you meet dragons who changed the world, he is the ruler of weather and wind, he is the symbol of imperial authority. Dragon flys and with the fire throughn from the mouse turns the sandals on and burn then for the Buddha. People who want to get part of his power burns the sandals every day.The fire is not only for the outsider, he is the ruler, the ruler of water, Calm from outside but burning from inside.
He is the rulers of moving bodies of water, such as waterfalls, rivers, or seas. He can show himself as water spouts (tornado or twister over water). He is alive with fire, which he can show his power in campare withrld.
4 comments:
My lovely Dragon! :*
I think It's great.
Your Scan writing is great ;)
But how could you del the comments?
Close your comment box if you can not stand any of the comments.
Come to beleive in speech freedom dear :)
we accept all the comments and believe in freedom in speech as well.
it seems if you also believed in it, you would publish your name!! wouldnt write as ANONYMOUS!!! :))
You don't know me any way... and also I don't know you either.
Why should I tell a name... I have to fill two field but this way ( with anonymous) I just click once.
Anyway I like you both without knowing any of you.
:)
Post a Comment