Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Imagine as a frog!

Frogs are characterized by long hind legs, a short bodyand the absence of a tail. Most frogs have such lifestyles that can easily move on land by jumping or climbing. what if the frogs wear jumpers, trousers and you see them all around talk to and meet them?

They get satisfied in the they way they get whatever they need to get, not matter if you find it satisfiying or not
.

Remember, they tend to be portrayed as benign, clumsy, but with hidden talents.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you really mean I print this disgusting image and look at that all the time I am on this job?!... and recall the hidden talent of the person I am going to impress? :)
you are kidding me!!
...or, did you mean you visited this monster in your plate behind those curtains last night?! :D
...again, you are kidding me!!

kaveh said...

Poor frog!