Surprisingly, these days I am very empulse of home,Tehran and maybe Iran!!!!
I don't know is it besouse of spring, Nourooz time or I am so tired of nonstop working ,all or may be non of them?
This morning I dreamed in just 8 mins the home and the way I was struggling with mom and Jemmy was barking and junmping up and down... the whole amosphere I exhome!!!!
Miss them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know how it feels,
I have class just an hour after
"sal tahvil" :|
you still dreaming of Jemmy?
get over it hone, get over the past :*
miss you
xx
yaade hameye oon lahazaati oftaadam ke poshte mize aashpazkhoone be shoma khaaharaa o baraadar hasoodi mikardam. man Shirinam ro mikhaam!.. Pouya to kojaaii?.. bebinin inaa daaran dobaare dele man ro misoozanan!..
P.S. nakheyr!.. mesle inke in chand rooze hame yejooraaii yaade gozashtehaa oftaade'and. Ali, Gelareh, Kave, ... . baba jaan! bezaarin man taa 26 April kaarhaam ro tahvil bedam, ba'd age mikhaayn raaje be in chizaa harf bezanin! aakhe injoori ke nemishe tamarkoz kard o dars khoond ke! ;) :P (didin cheghadr raahat taghsire tanbalie khodam ro andaakhtam gardane shomaahaa ;) :D )
Post a Comment