Busy with the timeless way of doing the routines, no good connection, lack of pationate for understand what is going on in this world, much of negative views about the people who roling the country, try to reduce my environmental pressures and... all were the resons I didn't care about the news in Iran and what was going on in my around.
But here it seems I follow the news about Iran and the way it goes more that I was there, It doesn't take me a time, just look atBBC,roozonline, keyhan buy guardian injust 25p!!! and that is it.
But still make myself busy alot about my routines and don't try enough to feel London, its endless progremmes, cultures and behavour, is the point I am not so happy aout it.
The next project is to make myslef busy with them, Easter is good time for it, isn't it?!
Instead of going to JAmaica or Casabelanca....
And maybe begin with some chav and pop culture of my mother land. Maybe have somefun in Iranian show of " SHOHREH VA GROUHE RAGHSESH, GHASEM GOLI!, HOUMAN VA KAMRAAN, SIAVASHE GHOMEYSHI" at one night, 26th of March, any one intrested to share it with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment