Saturday, August 05, 2006

Right time, right work, right life!

Last year it was about this time when I decided to make the following year as the last year of my student life. By the end of 20's ithad to be finished, no more Masters and no Phd ... although the descision seemed to be stupid for many of my asociates , but I believed and believe what I did.

Now , at the begining of the 30's I don't feel the medium man any more. But the man who is not expecting, but is making, who is not adapting but make an adaption and the man who is going to be, what he should be , desire to be and have to be.

Cheer up.... for every body who is going to be 30 and the others who know what I say. No matter what the age is , if you understand, that matters.
Cheers ....

7 comments:

Hamaad Djamshidi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nana said...

sorry dude, no matter of ur age; it's associate.
you knw ur sis!;)

kaveh said...

any other dictation errors?

Nana said...

ummmm, not any more so far! :-D

Anonymous said...

CheeeerZ!! ;)

Hamaad Djamshidi said...

You dreams are my wishes dear Kave. Wish you all the bests.

Black Jazz Britain said...

wish to congraduate your 100's